Thursday, December 9, 2010

extra credit

I was very interested in a lot of the topics we discussed in this class, and the whole aspect of media's influence on the world, and our society today was different, and fun to write about. There was focus with our assignments but also a good amount that we got to decide on our own which is a nice change from the classes I took in high school. It was nice to actually enjoy writing sometimes. Especially with the final, which was a lot of work, and hard because i was using a program i never worked with, but not something i dreaded using, and im happy i know how to use imovie now. After talking to people in other college writing classes I am even more pleased with the focused theme we had in this class because other classes seemed to have either very random topics, or just plain boring ones. I am happy with my performance in the class and feel that i learned a lot, improved and have more confidence in my writing.

1 comment:

  1. You did a really nice job on your video, Laura. Sometimes those learning curves are totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete