Saturday, December 11, 2010

Extra Credit Blog

Overall I think my College Writing experience was a success. I like the way the class was set up and the laid back atmosphere. The topics we had to write about in the papers were manageable. They made you think, however I did not have much trouble starting them. I really was surprised when I got my first paper back with an attached report on what you liked and did not like. It was constructive criticism that I really appreciated. That was the first time a teacher or professor took the time out to do that for every student. Next are the blogs. At first I was a little sceptical given the fact I have never written on a blog before, but I got use to it and enjoyed the creative way of earning points. It also exposed me to a different way to write. This definitely helped me because I just received a job at the campus BURR as a online writer and blogger. So not only do I feel comfortable with my tasks, but I have experience.
I also enjoyed group work. I learned and made friends at the same time. My table was fun and made me enjoy the class even more. I can probably say that this class was my favorite this semester. I liked the way you related and had discussions with the class and now am actually looking forward to College Writing 2.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you appreciate the extensive feedback, Erin.

    And the new job is certainly exciting! I'm sure you'll be very good at it. What kinds of things will you be writing?

    ReplyDelete