Sunday, December 12, 2010

Extra Credit Blog (BG)

As my experience in college writing comes to an end, i like to think it was a success. the class really had me thinking the entire semester and it kept me interested in everything we did in class, read, blogged about, all of it. I really enjoyed the class because it was relaxed and that helped the learning process for me. I liked doing the blogs. At first i didn't think i would like them, but it was a lot of fun and easier than writing out the assignments on paper and turning them in. there were always questions that had me thinking and i really liked that. I am going to miss this class. It really has taught me a lot that i will take with me to my other classes. My favorite part was our discussions, especially the cat vs dog argument. our discussions were always fun but always stuck to the message in the end. This was an awesome class and i am really going to miss it. Maybe i will have the same professor down the road, that be awesome. :) But time will tell, and i cant wait to take what i have learned and put it to work in my other classes.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this semester as well : )

    Good to hear that you actually enjoyed the blogging process. And also happy to hear that you found value in what we did in this class.

    I must say, I was surprised at the level of intensity in that cats/dogs debate!

    ReplyDelete