Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Extra Credit Blog

I had a good time with this class. The discussions were my favorite part of the class. Discussions are always my favorite part because it gives everyone a chance to make the class more comfortable.

The blogs were always the hardest part for me. For some reason I hated getting started on them. Once I did get started though, I always ended up finding them interesting. I liked seeing what other people chose out of the reading to really focus on and write about.

I really enjoyed the papers. The prompts were easy to think about and write about and they allowed strong opinions of course. I was really happy with the first I wrote was the first one about perceiving communication. The percentage on how you look and sound as compared to what the message actually is. I also liked the final essay. I was so excited to have the option to use a different medium especially with a topic in which I am very interested.

Overall I was very happy with the class, and I learned some good ways to make my writing better and stronger.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you found value in the class, Melanie. You wrote a lot of engaging material this term, especially in your papers.

    Looking forward to finally watching your video : )

    ReplyDelete