Monday, December 13, 2010

Extra credit Blog

When I first entered this class I truly thought it was going to be so so different then it really turned out to be. I thought it was going to be a normal boring writing class that I hear all college students complain about. I was most definitely wrong. This class was honestly my most fun class this semester. I loved how you tied everything we learned into youtube videos or good articles. It made my learning experience way better and actually helped me understand the material better since I am a visual learner. Another thing i liked a lot were the group projects we did. I love working in groups and the last group project we had to do was really fun. The one where we had to make up a skit. I will always remember that. Also I really enjoyed the topics we had to write on this semester. The learning styles essay made me realize more about myself and the analyzing music video essay made me see music videos in a different way now. The last essay about technology was interesting as well. I thought it was somewhat hard but I felt proud of myself after I finished it and i actually learned a lot from it. The last thing i really appreciated was how we got s second chance on all of our papers and we got a chance to revise each one. I learned a lot from the first draft to the next and I definitely took advantage of that opportunity to revise. I feel I have improved writing since the beginning of the semester. All in all, this writing class has been a success for me. :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the course, Kelsey : )

    You definitely played an important role - I mean, someone had to stick up for cats, right?

    ReplyDelete