Monday, December 13, 2010

extra credit blog

This writing class has been a lot different than I originally expected. Before the class I had never blogged before or really had an idea of how it worked. After doing so many through class I think I have a firm grasp at the whole blogging thing and I actually ended up enjoying doing them. Getting a chance to voice my opinion about things going on in class is not something that I'm normally used to and I'm glad we got the chance to. I also liked that we went over many topics for papers instead of just one theme the whole time. The topics that we did discuss were all for the most part modern and up to date even the readings, except for a couple, were all about modern topics and stuff that I could relate to not just boring stuff. My least favorite papers were the final essay because I didn't like the topic and i thought five pages dragged on and also the personality paper because I was tired of the topic. My favorite paper was the music video paper because I love music and it was just easy and fun to write. I loved that we got not only a grade but feedback of what we did right and wrong. I'm used to just getting a grade with no feedback so i liked getting a chance to see what I need to improve on. Overall, I enjoyed the class a lot more than I thought and it made me not as stressed out for college writing 2.

1 comment:

  1. Feedback is integral to writing well, Brooke. I can't very well push revision all semester and not provide any feedback.

    ReplyDelete