Sunday, December 12, 2010

Extra Credit - TH

While reflecting back on our writing class, a lot of things come to mind. First off, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the class and all the different discussions. To tell you the truth, I actually enjoyed doing the blogs once a week. I liked the blogs because you could see how other interpreted the information compared to your own views. I noticed that most of the time I had very different interpretations than my classmates. The best part in my eyes of the class was watching the different YouTube videos randomly throughout the year. I really enjoyed these because if you wouldn't have shown us these videos in class, I would have never watched them. The best video of the year was the British comedian that sang the national anthems. As far as the papers go, I feel that the last paper of the class was the hardest by far. The topic was rather easy but it was tough to find credible information that was usable. My favorite paper by far was the one about learning styles. I feel that with this paper I could write all day because it was all mostly based on your personal experiences. Also while doing this paper I realized some different learning styles that I never thought I had. I feel that in this class I learned a great deal of information that will benefit me throughout my college years. Finally, I just want to thank you for answering my emails so quickly, you’re the only one out of all my professors that even answers.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the course Todd : )

    With respect to answering e-mails...

    My profs always seemed so inaccessible. When I came back to school to do this, I wanted to make a concerted effort to reach students on an individual level, and not just as a collective "class."

    ReplyDelete