Tuesday, December 14, 2010

extra credit blog

I remember on the first day of this class being extremely nervous thinking we were going to have a paper due like once a week and the class was going to be impossible with the many papers we were going to have to write. To my surprise the class was the total opposite. The work load was completely manageable and I thought the class was very easy. With me still being in high school I had my doubts whether or not I could handle it, but I did. Our discussions were also at times amusing and I enjoyed those, when we discussed current topics such as texting and Lady Gaga. I enjoyed our group assignments over lecture days. I found to start to enjoy group activities over doing them on my own. I also had to learn how to use a blog, keep up with it, and write in it weekly. I enjoyed the fact that there were people of multiple levels when it came to writing. The different levels helped class discussions that way everything didn't go over my head and I could also put in my thoughts without feeling like I was sounding dumb. I am going to miss this class because of the people I met in there and I don't really think classes can become any simpler than ours was, plus our class was fun. I never dreaded coming to our class because there was never anything bad to look forward to, other than that fear you get in your stomach when our papers were getting handed back.

1 comment:

  1. You were definitely "up" to college-level work, Robin. Glad the class was good experience for you.

    ReplyDelete