Friday, December 3, 2010

FINAL In-Class Blog

Well considering the only part that I've done for this final paper is part 1 I still have a lot of work left to do. I haven't begun to think about how I'm going to start it. I do know I have ideas formed from the first part. Earlier today I made up a schedule of how I'm going to deal with both of my final papers for 2 of my classes, both due next Friday. I guess that's a good start, better then nothing. I hope that I can make this paper my best one yet even though it's the hardest one and will probably be graded pretty strictly, seeing as how this is a writing class and this is our final paper. I hope my sources don't cause me a lot of trouble when I begin the paper. Those are probably the main concerns I have about the paper at the time. I'm sure more issues about it will pop up and then I'll be able to know what I'm going to have trouble with.

1 comment:

  1. Two papers due on the same day - yes, this is always difficult to pull off. Planning your writing is probably necessary under these rigid time constraints, Drew. The last couple of weeks in any given semester are usually difficult for everyone.

    ReplyDelete