Friday, December 3, 2010

Last essay (Kyle Baker)

So far I haven't gotten much progress on the final essay. Part of my problem is i'm not to clear on the sources that we have to give. I'm n ot completely sure whether i just pull qoutes out of convergences that agree with the fact that I'm arguing. Despite me not beginning the essay i have began to brainstorm quite a bit on the direction of where my paper is going. I also have a couple question as to how you want the set up. Are we supposed to give a qoute and the direction that it's going and some background and then relate it to what our argument is? Other than that most of the ideas that I'm going to be arguing are pretty clear.

1 comment:

  1. We will talk more about the sources in class, Kyle. I will give some more concrete examples.

    >>Are we supposed to give a qoute and the direction that it's going and some background and then relate it to what our argument is?<<

    You don't have to open with a quote, but you should contextualize your ideas with the ideas of others.

    ReplyDelete