Friday, December 3, 2010

Obstacle in Writing

I would have to say my biggest obstacle in doing this final paper is finding sources that I want to use and incorporate into my paper. Valid sources at that. I’m looking for someone, other than an opinionated regular citizen, who agrees with my point of view. I chose to write about whether I think that certain ways we communicate with each other is still considered writing. Most scholars think that writing has taken a turn for the worst in terms of communication. Another difficulty that is perhaps evenly matched is that is, that I cannot seem to get my paper to the page limit without those extra sources and content to talk about. One cannot write a lengthy paper without enough content.

1 comment:

  1. We'll talk more about sources in class on Wednesday. I really wanted to discuss them today, but Old Man Winter had other plans for us...

    In terms of developing your argument - and, consequently, the length of your paper - you might try and elaborate on examples/points you already have, instead of searching endlessly for new ones. What do you consider to be writing and why? You could give specific examples and discuss why each should or should not be considered writing...

    ReplyDelete