Friday, December 3, 2010

Project

My project is coming along so far. I am doing a power point instead of a paper. The only thing I am unsure of is how to incorporate modalities. I understand what they are, but I am unsure on how you want them put into the project. I am also a little concerned on length. As of right now I have about 17-18 slides. I seemed to have answered the questions with supportive sources, but I am thinking maybe I should add more. Lastly, since it is not a paper, should I physically hand you a junk drive or email the final product to you? Overall, I feel like it will be a persuasive argument with pictures and video to help support.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds very cool, Erin.

    Your argument will inevitably incorporate modalities, since you're adding a explicit visual element. Addressing the modalities relates directly to the "Key Questions" - is multimodal technology making us more visual, for instance?

    Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete