Friday, December 3, 2010

paper

Well this is kind of embarrassing but i honestly have not yet started this paper yet. I have somewhat of an idea of what I am going to write on but have not yet fully developed my ideas. The biggest of my problems is figuring out everything I am going to write. I have to brainstorm my ideas or else I will not have enough to write about. Starting the paper is THE hardest part for me. Another thing I have trouble with is finding sources for my paper. I want the sources to be good ones so I always have a hard time finding them. Developing my main ideas I know is what I have the most trouble with. I plan to start on this paper this weekend. I know I should have started it earlier and I highly regret waiting. I just need to find reliable sources and I will feel better.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of people are just getting started, Kelsey.

    Getting started is always the most difficult part for me as well. If you're worried about generating enough ideas, you may want to freewrite (see Brainstorming Power Point) about your topic for a bit to kickstart things.

    We'll talk more about sources and what constitutes "reliable" in class.

    ReplyDelete